Sunday, July 18, 2010

Um...

I am sorry but I am having trouble writing today. I have put down three different ideas and scrapped them all. I guess it is writers block.

I do have a lot of pictures but I can not organize them on the Blog the way I would like and it is frustrating. I also have a few expperiences over the last few days that would be interesting if I could get to the point of them. No thought today is coming easy.

It is amazing that the mind is so fragile. That a few days of discomfort ha sleft me without thought, or cohesive thought for that matter. This is what we must watch out for. This is what happens as we leak. This is why we fall victim to Satan and to sin. This is where our faith begins to be tested. This is where I must reach for Him because I can't do it without Him.

Like Peter as he sank, I must extend my hand for the only one who can truly take hold of it, Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. Michael, Thank you for your transparency. You show us how vulnerable we all are. Thank you for encouraging us with your walk. God bless you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using http://www.flickr.com/ for photos is best, I
    Hear. So, i'm sure it is a bad bad idea,;-((
    'Flickr' says; "Share & stay in touch, Upload,
    organize, Make stuff & Explore... On-Line"

    How do You keep the Sand Down, in Your Sleeper??

    Cheers & Leatherneck at The Ready, Jeffrey,;-))

    ReplyDelete