Saturday, April 23, 2011

He Has Risen

" I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"



John 11:25-26






"The reason the father loves me me is that I lay down my life - only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. this command I recieved from my father."



John 10:17-18






"But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."



John 12:32






"When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the father has taught me."



John 8:28






"You will look for me, but you will not find me: and where I am you can not come."



John 8:36






"Destroy this temple, and I will rise it up again in three days."



John2:19






"I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is Born Again."



John3:3






"For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever shall believe in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condem the world but to save the world through Him."



John3:16-17






They asked her "Woman why are you crying?" "They have taken my Lord away, " she said "and I don't know where they have put him." At this she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize it was Jesus. "Woman, " he said "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Thinking he was the gardner, she said, "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will gat him" Jesus said to her, "Mary." She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, "Rabboni"



John 20:13-16






He has risen!






On this day, I am reminded of the new life I have had in the Lord Jesus Christ. The hope of heaven and eternal life with the God. My life was made new on the day that I accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, changed forever, born again. He offers this to all who call upon His name and accept Him into the lives as Lord.






Please know that this day is about the risen Lord, the conquering of the grave as Jesus had spoken would happen. Today all the hope that we have as Christians was born and we now can live free.






Lord, your word is truth. He has risen and gone up to the Father in Heaven to prepare a place for us. You have sent another to take your place and to lead us through this world until we to can join you. We thank you for that Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment