Friday, April 29, 2011

Another Change, Another Attack!

Change just throws me off, or at least allows for satan to slip his greasey little fingers into my life and attempt to strri me up. Today, we have moved into our new (old GP medium tent) offices in the back of the Trades Yard. Right after I got my morning reading done, and talked to Catherine, the ache in my stomach started and has lasted now for four hours without ceasing.


Now I am not really upset, and it certainly will not hinder me in what I have to do but it is uncomfortable in a physical sense. On the spiritaul sense it is just perfect for me becasue it will drive me closer to the Lord. I set to the battle, and that keeps me more focussed on Him then I can muster in a normal day. Like a rock in your shoe when you don't have time to stop and get it out, it just nags you. That is what this is, satan nagging, but me continuing in the direction I should be walking.


The new tent will mean that I will again be right in the action with my guys. Direct contact throughout the day and with that is the opportunities that are afforded my wittness. In my room, I was disconnected and therefore had less opportunity. That is why I probably felt in a lull in my wittnessing with the men and those around me. I had, by lack of desk space in an office, placed myself in a box, litterally. In a box there is no light or people to see it.


So as I said above, I anticipate that satan is worried and again coming at me. New offices, connected again with the men, opportunity to wittness, seeking closeness with the Lord, all the ingrediants that he would not want to have come together. So I fight, prayer, as Robert says "kicking satan to the bottom of the pit of the Red Sea, where the chariots of Paraoh lay." I love that one of his. Says it with such authority also. Anyway, fight, and fight back hard.


I know this may sound silly to some, hopefully not to the Christians out there, but this is a trial that adds to my perseverance. See, I like the attack as I know that I can turn it into a deeper walk. I keep my perspective that way, so I don't get scared and turn. As I fight it however the catalyst is then removed, which makes me then be able to stand down a bit, but what happens is that I get better at dealing with all situations that may arrise, I am stronger and therefore free'r from this world. That is why I look for this to happen to me, to strengthen my faith.


We dont have to be victoms as Christians, we don't have to look at these things of the world, the events or the changes as negatives. God works all things to the god for those who love Him. His power, working on our behalf, in these situations, in any situation will get us through anything. Don't bow your hed in defeat and question why you are being attacked, stand with Jesus at your back and fight.


All authority has be given to us, we should use it. Trust the word of the Lord and what He has given you. The next time that you get wrapped up in something, try smaking satan inthe face and then kicking him. Also, like the strong soldier that you are,stand up with honor and glory and be proud that you trusted the word and conquered what was wrong. It works. I will strengthen you. It will increase your confidnce in the authority of the word and it will bring you closer to the Lord.


I will mak e the best of the new tent, the new office and the interatction that will come from them. I don't know where it will lead but I hope that I can be ready for what comes, looking up to Him and being available. If I am not looking up then then satan will have won, and none of us want that.


Lord Jesus, I know you have my back. I became your soldier the day that I accepted your free gift of grace. I understand and trust the authority that you have given me. You don't promise that I won't have to fight, only that I will always win if I do. Thank you Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment