Friday, January 14, 2011

Psalm 33:21

"For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name"
Psalm 33:21
Very simple today. Whenever I trust in the Lord, my heart rejoices in some way. Evry morning I go outside while it is still dark and pray. The prayer is always, Lord help me stay in your will. Allow me to be obediant to you and to glorify your name in all things. I ask that my hands be his hands and my words to be his words. I end by professing Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and rebuke Satan by his blood.
Trust in the Lord. Trust that there is no better place then with Him. Trust that as you walk, as a child of God that you are walking with Him. That He is alive and by your side. Know that His word is truth and there are no options to truth, there is but one. With this truth in my heart I am called to act and walk and be without wondering if I am on the right path, or doing the right thing. I must live knowing that I am in His will becasue I am accepting and obeying His truth.
Trust and rejoice. Trust and rejoice.
Lord Jesus, thank you for your perfect example to those of us in this world, for your children. There is but one truth and therefore you have made it easy for me, for these others if they chose to follow that truth. There is but one path, the narrow one, and on that path I chose to walk and becasue of that I shall rejoice. Praise you God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment