Monday, November 15, 2010

Um!

Just don't know what to say today. Things are running pretty well around here. My job is getting a little more active at this point and I am waiting for it to get even busier. My boss and I have also begun to figure each other out which is really helping things out. It is good to have some normalcy, as much as can be expected, in my life. Some days it actually feels like a regular job which is great. It actually helps the time go by faster.

At this point that is all that my mind will give me. I have typed some sentances and taken them away as nothing seems to feel right to me. I will end with saying that I love you all and miss my time with you. Continue to pray for me as I pray for all of you. Lift each other up, in any way that you can as that is what Christian community is about. Love and care.

Lord thank you for this day. Thank you for each day Lord that you and I can walk together. Even if nothing happens, it is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment