Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cool Stuff!

Cool stuff. I because of the Bus Operation I oversee, have been involved in some meetings regarding the development of a Base Security Plan. Not any major role or anything but still in the room. This is Military stuff at its best. All of the key guys in the room from all of the countries and brnches of the service. American Army, Air Force and Marines, Italians, Slovanians and British. I'll say it again, cool!

So you can imagine, here I am getting to play soldier. Hearing new acronyms that I have never heard before and all sorts of tactic kind of things. By the way, the don't ever explain the acronym, they just throw them out and keep moving. I guess you are expected to know them. So half the time I am running through words in my head trying to figure out what they are talking about. UVBE, VBE, IED, ECP, QRT and on and on and on! Fun stuff though.

Anyway, I was pumped up, am pumped up by this. Again, an experience that I would have never been involved in in my life and here I am, doing it. God is good, and I guess full of surprises. I gave up on thinking I would be a soldier back in High School and I never thought I would be in the middle of Afghanistan with as many opportunities to wittness about Jesus Christ.

So with that, know that we work for a Big God and itf you trust in Him the sky, no pun intended, is the limit. Let Him surprise you today. Let Him work you into places that you just never thought possible. Have fun and glorify Him in all that you do. Praise God.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment