Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thank You.

First of all, today I would like to start off by thanking everyone here in New York for the love that they showed me while I was home. For the Church that I call my home Bethlehem Community Church, you are just wonderful and I was so happy to be there for Worship and the services. it was such a natural feeling in my heart to be there with you all the last two Sundays.

To Kay, know that you are in my prayers along with John. It was so nice to see you both and spend time with you. You always warm my heart and I will miss again your Sunday hugs.

To A.J., "Excuse me, Sir, it's Mike". You keep on trugging along old man. I love you so much. I can't wait to hear about how many lives you touch in the home. You are a blessing to all that know you.

To the Saturday Morning Men's Group, you are a a Rock to me. You keep me moving forward each week waiting to hear you all on Skype in Worship and Prayer. Move beyond your room there and push each other to more and more for the Glory of God. This new study can help out. Know that you are all Loved by me and I look forward to seeing you all again in a few months.

To my Accountability Group, you know who you are. I will speak to you all on Monday. I still have not missed a meeting and I don't plan on it. you are so wonderful, each of you. I ask also that you push beyond the easy stuff and pour into each other as much as possible. You are all strong men of God and He deserves your best.

To David M. thank you for the talks and the support. you are an encouragement to me for the work that is being done in Afghanistan. I appreciate our talks and your wisdom.

For his wife, Cindy, I am going to miss your hugs and overwhelming joy.

Rosemarie, thank you for your prayers.

Bob, thank you for the books and journal. Also for the prayer on Tuesday.

Scott, Praise and Glorify Him in ALL things. You are in my heart always. Cointinue to fight the good fight.

John S. thank you for the lunch and the talk. You are a wonderful Godly man and I am glad to call you my friend. Thanks for the arm on Harrisons shoulder.

JJ - Always a Holy Kiss for you. Pray like there is no tomorrow, I know you will. I love you.

To David, oh what an example you are to me. What a loving Shepard you are to our church. What a loving friend you are to my family. I keep you tucked into my heart and look at you when I need guidance. Thank you for all that you do and God bless you.

Frank. My most precious friend. I am so glad that you put your pants on the same way that I do! Stay true to the Spirits leading in your heart as you lead your flock. You, I see always as I go on my own walk, thank you for that.

To any that I have missed, I am sorry. It has been a wonderful two weeks and I have been blessed by you all. You are my family and are always with me in some way or another.

I will begin writing again on Saturday.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment