Friday, October 29, 2010

Love

All I can think about today is Love.

I love my family, my wife, my daughter and my son. I love them so much that it hurts. It litterly hurts in my chest when I think of them. I am seperated from them physically and that is prison to me. If I wanted to touch them right now there is no possible way to do it. I can not run to them, or step through the doorway and look at my children while they sleep. I can not sit with them as they play games or do homework. My love for them is religated to my words only at this point. How many words can I use? How many words do I know?

I wish I could write all that I feel about them. I long to be able to tell them exactly how much each of them means to me. What my mind does when I think of each of them. I wish I could write each emotion and the corrisponding feelings that stir within me. I just am not skilled enough. I just am not creative enough. It just wouldn't measure up to what is inside me when all I can think about is them.

God wrote it so beutifully, His love. He scripted it out from the begining of time until now. Every aspect of his love for us written so that we can know it. We know Him from what He has given us. We know His pain and His suffering from our seperation from Him. We know His joy from our obediance and acceptance of His Son. He longs to touch us an dbe with us. To look opon us as we sleep. To know us without our sins.

He has also showed us His love for us. He sent Jesus Christ to show us His Word. He sent Jesus to be an example of His love. He sent Jesus to die for us, because He loves us so much. There is no greater love than this, that one should lay down His life for his friend. Jesus died for you because He loves you. He died for Love.

I ache for how much I love my family. I can not write it anymore than that. I hope to be a perfect example of that love for them one day. I hope that my words can be written as perfectly as His words are written. I know that they are not, but I hope that they could.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment