Monday, August 9, 2010

Catherine

Tent Strapping Cross, from inside the Alaska tents.



I am missing my wife Catherine today. Actually I miss her everyday but today I especially thinking about her. She is an amazing woman and without her I would be truly lost, our family would be lost.


She is my gift from God, the one that He determined for me before time began. He wanted us to become one, to know each other and to have the two children He has given us. I am thankful for His descison, He knew what He was doing.


Caherine I love you. I love you so dearly. My heart aches for you this morning. My mind thinking of everything about you. I can feel you near me, even so far. I hear your voice in mind, even when we don't speak. I can smell your perfume. You are such a part of me that I have you here, with me, even though we are apart.

I can not put it any other way but that I love you and I miss you.

May we all look across the room at our wives or husbands, those that we love, those that the Lord has given us and be thankful for them. Hug them and hold them and treasure them for the gifts that they are, the Gifts from God.

1 comment: