Monday, September 6, 2010

To Anna.

Anna,

How many ways can I tell you that I love you. How many ways can I let you know that I care about you so deeply.

I am your father and you have come from my and your mothers flesh. We are one and because of that you are always with me. Know that when you are happy I am happy as I only want the best for you, always. Know also that when you are sad and hurting, I too am sad and hurting.

I pray for Jesus Christ to lead your life, that you may always look to Him for your guidance in times of struggle and times of happiness. He is your perfect father and through Him you may be saved and walk in freedoim from any bondage that may come upon you. Love Him Anna, with all of your heart and all of your soul and all of your mind and He will never fail you.

As you look to Him know that any thing in your life will be overcome by His power and Grace. I have found this in my life as at one time, as you know, my heart and soul were in turmoil. I could not live each day without anxiety and anger and pain that seemed to consume me. I no longer need to dwell in that place as the Lord brings me comfort, He has delivered me from that bondage.

I have found healing in the Lords touch, many examples in the Bible show us that, and so does my life and our family. As we have allowed the Lord to Minister in our hearts we have been healed, delivered. We are not perfect, non of us are but we do have the ability to move into perfection through Christ Jesus. We are permitted to immitate Him so that we may walk as He walked and do as He has done. He is our perfect example to follow.

I ask Anna that as I did, you give yourself fully to the Lord Jesus. I have asked Him to impart His will in your life and to lead you and be an example to you to follow. I ask that I can surrender you to His complete care as you walk in Faith with Him. I ask that even now I can be a good steward of your life and show you an example of Him through me.

I want you to also take the Joy that you have for life, for the little things you set your heart on and give them to Him. To be thankful for Him for all that He has given you. I want you to speak with Him softly as a friend and allow Him to whisper back to you so that you know Him and relate to Him closely. I want you to stand on a platform and shout that He is your God and your friend and that He will not leave or forsake you. I want you to be proud of Him who will be your best and closest friend if you let Him.

Anna, you are my precious little girl, the jewel of my heart. I give you to the Lords will and that He may have you through your life. Trust Him fully. Know that He heals and helps. Know that He will show you love when the world shows you nothing. Know that He will never leave you and that you are His. Be strong, Anna because you will have Jesus Christ at your shoulder and because of this you will never fall.

I love you. I care so much about you and I want you to be everything that you can be. Everything that He has made you to be. I want you to experience Life to its fullest and enjoy this life as you walk with Him.

Be well my daughter.

4 comments:

  1. Like you one Son,one Soul mate,one father and our Manager.................we will pray for you.I'm so happy and you will be a tresure of us........thanks for came here and taking care us as a father.........

    ReplyDelete