Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Some Prayer

I had a conversation, via text, with Melanie today. Her husband is in Afghanistan as a soldier and is preparing to be home in about two months. Yesterday his unit hit and IED on a roadway and some soldiers were injured. This of course causes some anxiety for the loved ones.

Our conversation focussed on the worry that comes from the situations that we are in here and on our families being back home. I explained that for Catherine and I we have never worried about something happening as we have set in our hearts that this, nme being here, is all part of Gods will. As long as I try to Glorify Him I will remain in His will. In death or life this is our goal.

So without getting into details, and to tell you the truth I am rushed today for my post. I ask today for all that read this to pray for Gods will in my life and in all the soldiers and families lives. For to be in Gods will, no matter what the circumstance is the best place that any of us can be.

Thank you to all you who answer this request.

No comments:

Post a Comment